Knowledge Base

If I am disabled and have an ADA request on public right of way or City property who do I contact?

Please contact Eda Herrera, Associate Engineer at (831) 758-7438 or Jonathan Esteban, Junior Engineer at (831) 758-7234 to file a grievance, or you may download and fill out the grievance form from the City website, under the Public Works page. 
Updated 8/5/2019 2:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!